Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Google Reader

For all of you who are constantly reading other people's blogs or constantly checking your favorite news site, you should consider consolidating your efforts with Google Reader. Using your Google account, you are able to follow blogs, news sites, and pretty much any other website that you use regularly. Google reader keeps you up to date by putting posts and news updates in chronological order all in one place. It gives you a brief summary of what the post or news update says which gives you a chance to quickly decide if it's something worth your time or not. I've enjoyed getting my updates quickly and in one place. I've been using it mostly for academic blogs and national news sources, but I think I'll start adding family members to the update list.

No comments:

Post a Comment